At Cranmore we are committed to a child centred approach and we aim to meet the needs and aspirations of the pupils where they are provided with the best educational experiences enabling them to develop intellectually, physically and socially.
→ Safeguarding And Child Protection Policy
→ PSHE Policy
Cranmore’s School Council is a hard-working team of dedicated children who pride themselves on making a positive impact on their school. The School Council is a forum for discussing the ideas of our pupils on how to make our school an even better place to be.
Two pupils from each senior class are elected by their peers to represent their form.
Some recent developments include:
- Playground equipment for senior pupils
- New clubs on offer following pupil requests
- Additions to the lunch menu/themed lunches
- Hot drinks provided in the common room for Year 8 pupils
- Book suggestion box in the Library
- Trip to Sky Academy for Year 8
In addition to improving our school community, the School Council also works together to raise money for charity. We also reach out to make links with people and businesses in our local community.