Nursery Weekly Newsletter 6th September 2019
→ Cranmore Nursery Newsletter (PDF)
Dear Parents and Carers
Welcome to the start of a new academic year at Cranmore Nursery! We are looking forward to getting to know all our new children and their families and are very pleased to welcome last year’s Pre-Nursery into Nursery. Next week will be introducing the children to some new experiences such as a visit to the ICT Room, Gym, Dance, a walk in the Cranmore grounds and on Tuesday they will meet Mrs Thornton, their new Music teacher.
The week beginning 16th September, the Nursery children will start visiting Forest School on Monday and Swimming on a Thursday. Please ensure the children have waterproof trousers and welly boots in so we are prepared for all weathers. The children will need a bag containing their swimming costume and towel.
Next week please remember:
- to sign your child in when they arrive in the mornings and out again at the end of their session
- Please check your child’s tray for items of their work
- If your child has a birthday you may wish to send in a birthday cake (nut-free, of course) to share with their friends but we would ask you please not to send in sweets
- Nursery children will begin their ‘Show and Tell’ sessions on Thursdays and we invite parents to help their child think of something to bring in each week. Often these link into the phoneme we are learning that week so next week please help your child find something beginning with the sound ‘s’ that they would like to show their friends and talk about.
- Toddler Group meets on Fridays in term-time 9.30-11.30am. Please do invite your friends to come along with their young children.
Melanie Luke, Nursery Coordinator
Tel:01483 280347 or 07941 209425